Thursday, June 3, 2010

TOP NEW RELEASED Wii Games


Since I'm going to go to Mangga Dua this Saturday (or Sunday), I've tried to look up some Wii games that I'm gonna buy. So here's the list of new released Wii games that I find quite interesting. Take a look ;)

Endless Ocean: Blue World


Endless Ocean is a diving game. In this game you get to play as a diver, and.. Well, dive. It's a 1-player game, it was developed by ARIKA, and the genre is simulation and exploration. There's a story line in this game, if I'm not mistaken, the main character in this game is a new diver. His/her job is to find something (I don't really know what), but on the other hand, he has a rival. It's something like that I think. So well, you get the idea. Here are some screen shots. Oh, and the ESRB rating is 10+.




Trauma Team



In Trauma Team, you get to play as a doctor. It's quite fun actually, I have another Trauma series cassette, and it's really fun. So, well, I suggest you to play this :). On the Trauma Team page in the official Wii website, it says that the number of players for this game is '2 players simultaneous'. What does that mean? I guess it means that there can be 2 players playing this game, but you have to take turns. Am I right? Haha. Anyway, the publisher is Atlus, the genre is simulation, and the ESRB rating is T. Below are some screen shots.


Pizza Delivery Boy


In this game, we get to play as a Pizza Delivery boy. First we make the pizza, and then deliver it to the customer's house. Simple but fun! This game was published by Majesco Entertainment, the genre is Racing, and the ESRB rating is E. Here are some screen shots.


Well, those are just some of the games. There are lots of other fun games, but I won't post them on by one here, gila aja capek -,-. So, that's all for this post, byebye and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment