Friday, October 8, 2010

Final Exam = Stress.

Hello people. Long time no see haha. The Final Exams are here and I’ve been quite busy for the past 2 weeks. I’ve finished my English, Mother Tongue, Social Studies and Elementary Maths (Paper 1) Final Exam. Just had my E Maths and SS exam today. E Maths was easy peasy lemon juicy. Haha. Well, not that easy, but it was easy. It wasn’t quite far from last year’s paper. But SS… Let’s just say that I’m already dead. I think I’ll score for the SEQ, but for SBQ… I didn’t even get to finish all! Can you believe having to write 2x4 paragraphs in 45 minutes? I think that’s crazy. Anybody who can get an A1 for SS must be a genius, and a quick writer too. I just hope I pass all of my exams and get some distinctions. Aamiin.

So… OH YEAH! I’m going back to Indonesia next week~ I won’t have to go to school on 15th October ‘cause I don’t have any exams on that day and I don’t have to go to school on 18th October either because that day will be used for paper marking. And my exam will finish at 10.15 on 14th October so I’ll be flying to Jakarta that afternoon. I am SO happy. And I think we’re gonna go to Bandung that weekend. It’s gonna be super fun!

Anyway.. I saw this super weird iPhone charger. Check it out. It’s in the shape of an umblical chord.

Cool right? Oh yeah, I also saw these cute scotch tapes.

This one will come in handy haha.

That’s all for today.. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment