Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Whoever That Was That Was On The Bus...

The weirdest thing ever just happened. I was walking to the bus interchange... And there was this bus. I didn't really care about the bus at first, but I don't know why, suddenly I thought "Oh, let's look at the bus!" and then my eyes scanned the passengers one by one, and at the back of the bus... I saw this boy, probably around 10 or 11 years old, flashing his middle finger at me. And when he realised that I was looking at his middle finger, he smiled. I don't get why this is so funny.

At first I was thinking like What on earth is he doing... But then I thought, Okay, so there's no need to be angry. He doesn't even know you and you don't know him either. He just probably did that out of fun or something. So, that's it. Actually, later on, I thought it would've been awesome if I smiled back at him and waved my hand. That would be pretty cool :-) And besides that, if I show him my middle finger, then I wouldn't be much different from him. It would just go to show that I'm a moron, just like him. So.. yeah. Whatever.

Right now, I'm having my lunch, and then I'm gonna study Chemistry... But before I get back to studying, I'd like to show you a video. Check this out.




I gotta say that guy is pretty awesome. I mean, not that I've ever had the experience of attending a Prom Night, but, I think it takes a lot of courage to do that.

Speaking about Prom... There's this Graduation Night thingy at school. I think it's gonna be something like Prom... And I don't know whether I should come or not :\

No comments:

Post a Comment