Saturday, May 19, 2012

Keep the Blue Flag Flying High

Readers! How've you been? I hope you've had an amazing week :)

I realized that I haven't posted anything since 1.5 months ago...

I had a job interview for the Student Marketing Assistant here, and in some way, it kinda inspired me to keep my blog running. Well, for one, I made a commitment that if I were to be hired as one of the Student Marketing Assistants for Indonesia, I would utilise the internet in order to attract more students, and before you think that I lied just to convince Geoff that the job would suit me.....well, I didn't lie. I really am going to do that. And even if I don't get the job, I'm gonna use the Internet to my advantage as much as I can. I'll continue making blog posts, and I'm gonna try to use Youtube so that it benefits me. And so...that was kinda how I wanted to update my blog. I'm not exactly sure how (at least not yet), but I'm gonna find a way.

So what's up guys? I recently bought The Sims 3 for my MacBook, and I planned to spend the whole weekend playing it, but guess what? Yeap. The freaking college ruined my plans. I have two tests on Monday: Psychology and Math. For Psychology...it's a multiple choice exam and the teacher likes to put in a lot of detail, so I'm gonna have to memorize a lot, and I HATE MEMORIZING. For Math... I STILL  CAN'T QUITE GRASP THE PARAMETRIC thing. Sometimes I do it right, sometimes I don't, and sometimes I'm just careless. And then, I've got a follow up paper due on Monday for my British Literature class. And then... I have math homework that I haven't finished. This one is my fault, cause I didn't start on it earlier hehe. And then...I've got a Business test due Monday. "What? A test but you can bring it home?" Yup!

So that's pretty much how my weekends going to go. Homework after homework, subject after subject. OH! The finals of the UEFA Champions League between Chelsea FC and Bayern Munich is tomorrow! I'm definitely rooting for Chelsea since it's my favorite soccer club :3 Sadly, JT, Ramires, Meireles and Ivanovic aren't gonna be able to play in the game due to accumulation of cards... But hey. Chelsea isn't just about those four players. There are tons of other good players in Chelsea, like Lampard, Drogba, Cech, and there's loads more. So I'm confident that Chelsea can still win this game. #KTBFFH



Cheers!

Indira Pranabudi

No comments:

Post a Comment