Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm gonna miss Indonesia ;'(

In a matter of 2 or 3 weeks, I'll be moving to Singapore. Aw God, I'm really gonna miss my friends.. I'm gonna miss my life in Indonesia, my friends, my school, my teacher, my cats.. EVERYBODY! I wish I didn't have to move so sudden. But that's the only choice I have for now. I'm gonna miss you guys ;'(

Well, moving to Singapore would be a disadvantage, but an advantage at the same time. Singapore provides better education, and better environment. I can't just skip on this opportunity, and anyway, I can't. I will surely have to move to Singapore, my whole family is moving there. If I chose to stay (which is impossible), I won't have anywhere to live. Well, maybe I can live in Jogja with my grandparents, but it's still the same, the choice is moving to Singapore or moving to Jogja. Well of course I'll chose Singapore. But God has given us this opportunity, this rare opportunity, and I must use this opportunity.

It's a real bummer that I have to move so quick, all that I hope is that I'll enjoy my life there, and that I will use my time and opportunity wisely. And one more thing... I hope we'll visit Jakarta.. I WILL SURELY MISS MY FRIENDS ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment