Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please DO NOT make fun of my religion.

I just found out this afternoon about a website that really made me mad. Here's the link, and I recommend you to open it, if you are a muslim. HEY WAIT.. I just opened the link, and it seems that the author has edited the post. Well, what he/she wrote before is >> cruel comments about Islam. He/she called Islam a dog, and lots of other bad words. And I don't like my religion being called like that. He/she also said that his/her religion, Christian/catholic is better than Islam. He/she said that Islam is full of lies, and Christian/catholic is not.

Well, it is for sure that I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF MY RELIGION. Anyway, if you're better than us, why do you still use bad words. I mean, you said you're better than us, but in reality, I don't think so. Good people won't use bad words. Well anyway, now that the post has been edited, I think it's quite settled. Anyway, if it still says bad things about Islam, I really do think that the government should do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment