Saturday, May 1, 2010

First week at my new school: Pei Hwa Secondary School

At last this week has came! Well, I wasn't really looking forward to it actually.. Because all I thought about was that 'I'll miss my friends' and nothing else. But well, it turned out that Pei Hwa wasn't bad at all.

I was very very nervous at the first day. I went there by taxi with my mom and my dad, and we arrived at school super fast. We already arrived before 7, and the school starts at around 8.30. Well, of course we didn't know, If we knew that we wouldn't have arrived that fast. But never mind, better to be early than late, especially on the first day of school.

So when we arrived, we met Mr Tan, and then we had a little talk with the VP, she introduced us to Mr Beng, my form teacher, and then she said that the teachers will be having a meeting on every Monday, so the school won't start as early as usual. Well, that's good then :)

We sat at the canteen and waited, and at last Mr Beng came, and then he took me to the class. My class is 3E2, there are 41 students (including me). At first I sat at the back, but then Mr Beng changed my seat with Boon Kuan, so now I'm sitting in the middle.

At the first day, it turned out that there was a NAPFA test after school, and I didn't bring my PE attire! So I had to buy a new set at the school book store -_-. I think I failed one of the tests, the sit & reach test. Hmm it's quite weird actually, becase I think I can reach quite a long distance, and now I failed! Hmm weird. But anyway, I got an A on the shuttle run :D

The next day, it turned out that there was another test! And I didn't bring my PE attire again! Well actually, I already guessed that there will be another test, but it was already too late. I was already on the way to school when I realized that. So at school I had to borrow a PE attire from the general office.

The third day, there wasn't any test anymore, but I still had to bring my PE attire because there was a sport session in the morning. After school there was an English and Social Studies acer. I didn't know at first, so I didn't bring my Social Studies book, but never mind.

On the fourth day, the Mid Year Exams started. The first exam was English. Hmm I didn't know whether I did good or not.. But I hope I will. Anyway, my Mid Year Exam results won't be recorded for the Final Exams, so I'm quite lucky..

The fifth day was the Malay Mid Year Exam. Hmm actually it's not quite hard.. But Malay is different from Indonesian, so I don't know whether my answers were right or not. But anyway, I went home to Indonesia on the fifth day. Monday (3.04.10) is a public holiday, so my father said why don't we go back to Indonesia. Of course I was happy with this invitation! :D

So now I'm in Indonesia, but I'll be going back on Monday. Anyway, the National Exams (UN) will be announced on 7th May!! Wow, I can't wait to see my results.. I hope they're satisfying :D

No comments:

Post a Comment