Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Mid Year Exam results!

Today, I finally found out my Math Mid Year Exam results:

  • E. Maths Paper 1: 61 out of 80! Yeeay :D
  • E. Maths Paper 2: 47 out of 80! Quite good :)
  • A. Maths: 18 out of 80. Very very bad. But, well, I'm not used to it yet..
So that's it. And I just found out today that we're not supposed to leave our books in class. Ahhh. Then does that mean I have to bring all those heavy books home? No please :( Well, a few is ok, but the whole bunch of it.. Wow that's real heavy!

Hmm, oh yeah. I'm getting quite nervous for the PHSS Carnival and Sports day.. It's on Friday. And I'm going to run the 100m girls' run. I hope I'm fast enough. I hope I'll be able to start quickly, and not waste time, and win 1st prize. Aamiin...

Oh yeah, there was an assembly at school today, and there was this group that came, I can't remember the name, and I didn't really manage to hear their name. But what I wanted to emphasize is.. That they used Indonesian instruments in their performance. I mean, wow. That's cool. Indonesian instruments! And... This proves to us that even the non-Indonesians are using our traditional instruments, so why aren't we? We're Indonesians, it's our job to preserve the Indonesian music instruments.

So, I guess that's all I'd like to say now. Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment