Monday, May 17, 2010

My Mid Year Exam results.. Not so good, but I bet I can catch up! Just watch me!

At last, the Mid Year Exams finished... Today, we went to school as usual, and we studied as usual. Aww man, the MYE has finished, please... I want some fun! In Indonesia, I was preparing for both the national exams, and the PACT. And now, after all of that has finished, I still have to catch up with the things here.

Anyway, I found out the results of some of my MYEs;

  • Malay: 35 out of 70. Did I pass?
  • Geography: 13/40. I FAILED.
For Malay... I think I will do well. I only need to get used to the language, and that's all. It's not quite different from Indonesian, only some of the tenses and words are different. So I think I'll do well later.

For Geography... I will try to do better. Because I know I can do it. I missed a lot of the things, so it's normal for me to fail the test. And... The teacher said I put a lot effort in it, which means I will do better!

So... I guess I'll have to spend some of my holiday studying. I hope I'll learn fast, Aamiin. And I hope I can be one of the smart kids in class, Aamiin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment