Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sports Day!

Finally, Sports Day came. I was very nervous. I'm not sure whether I'm fast enough to participate in the 100m run. I don't wanna be the last to cross the finish line -_-. So I talked to Weishan, and she talked to Mr Chong and Mr Beng. And they all said, "Just try your best, have fun." Hmmm tetep aja stress ini -_-

So, at last, I did it. And I wasn't 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd. But I wasn't last either. I think I was 5th or 6th or 7th (out of 11). Well, not bad. But still, it would've been better if I got a medal.

The day went on, and.... 3E2 didn't win any medals. HAHA. Well never mind, at least we had fun. So, this was my first Sports Day experience. Not bad, although it could've been more fun. Well, actually, it was... A little bit boring. I even read a book there -_-, but never mind. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment