Friday, February 25, 2011

The Problem With Me and School

The one thing that I hate the most about studying in Singapore is:

How there will always be school activities going on during the holiday.

I mean, a holiday is a holiday right? Holiday means a day free from school. Then how come there are school activities during the holiday?

For example, the Term I break is supposed to be from 12th March - 20th March. I was super happy, until I found out that there will be...

  • Class CIP on 12th March.
  • Chemistry SPA 2 on 14th March.
  • CCA CIP on 16th March.
  • CCA Camp possibly on 16th - 17th March.
And I also heard that there's also 'gonna be an Oral Examination.

I mean... WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME T_T

Can't I just live peacefully and go home to Indonesia during the holiday... Can't I just meet my family and friends there....

So, the point I am trying to make is... Why is the school scheduling school activities during the holiday, when we're supposed to get a break from school? And why can't they just schedule it during the school term?! Why?! Isn't there enough time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment