Friday, April 8, 2011

4E2 is AWESOME!

The IFD games today were awesome! For the 4E2 girls, we lost 2 matches and only won 1 match. But never mind, it was still fun. I played in 2 of the matches and the weird thing is... We lost in both matches that I was playing in. -_- Hahaha, but anyway maybe the opponent was weak or something. But it was fun.

In the first match, we were playing against 4E5. It was supposed to be a draw... But during the extra 2 minutes given, 4E5 managed to score! In the second match, we were playing against 4NE. Vivien got a yellow card... which was weird because I don't think she did anything wrong. We lost 0-1. I don't know about the last match because I was playing frisbee with Yan Ting and Shi Hui. But I think we won 1-0 against 4N2.

On the other hand... The guys placed 2nd! Congratulations! Marcus was the goal keeper, and he played really well! Actually, everybody played well :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next... Do you know the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black? I used to hate the song, because I seriously didn't really get what's so cool about the song when I first heard it. I mean, it was just a normal song. But then, I heard Tim Whybrow sing the song.... and I actually liked it. Well, I'm not trying to say Rebecca Black's voice is bad or anything, I've heard her sing another song and it doesn't sound so bad. Anyway, take a look at this!


The guy there is Tim Whybrow. I think his cover is better than the original song. Hehehe.

TEEHEE.

-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment