Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Holy Month of Ramadhan

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb.

To all my friends, family, relatives, teachers, and everyone else out there... I'd like to apologise for all the mistakes I've made and I hope you'll all accept my apology. Tomorrow marks the first day of the holy month of Ramadhan. As a Muslim, I will be fasting for 30 days, from before sunrise to sunset. I hope by fasting I will become a more mature individual, more forgiving, wiser, smarter and last but not least, more grateful of what I have and accepting of what I have or do not have. It will be a tough month, especially because of all the activities I have. But nevertheless, I know I'll get through it, because this month will be a very special month. In Islam, when we're fasting, not only are we not allowed to eat or drink, but we're also not allowed to get angry. So, I'll try my best to be the best person I can.

So.. All the best for all of you. Let us all be blessed in this very special month :)

Mohon maaf lahir & batin
Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa!


I love you all, byee!

Wassalamu'alaikum wr wb.

2 comments:

  1. May this holy month of ramadhan bring good fortunes and blessings to everyone and promote peace and prosperity all throughout the globe :)

    ReplyDelete