Saturday, August 13, 2011

Now Playing

#np Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) by Gym Class Heroes



My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
So sing along to my stereo

#np Don't Know Nothing by Maroon 5



I don't know nothing about that
In fact I don't know nothing at all
I'm tired of proving you right
By doing everything so wrong
So tell me what you really want
'Cause I don't wanna be
I don't wanna be alone

#np Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) by Maroon 5


Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
Can take me away
And make it OK
I swear I'll behave

#np Super Bass by Nicki Minaj



#np Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.)by Jessie J



It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need the money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag

#np Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) by Bad Meets Evil



This one's for you and me
Living out our dreams
Lift my arms out wide
I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters

#np Skyscraper by Demi Lovato


You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

No comments:

Post a Comment