Saturday, January 22, 2011

Damon Salvatore

You might have recognised the name on the title for a character on The Vampire Diaries…and yes! I am talking about him. I started watching TVD 2 months ago and I have been addicted and obsessed with TVD since then.

My favourite character in the series is definitely Damon Salvatore. Yeah, he’s the big badass brother, and he’s awesome! Below are reasons why I loooove Damon so much.


He has his own type of humor, he likes to make sarcastic comments….or in other words: Damon humor.

Try watching this!


He’s very loyal and will always fight for what he believes. He really believes in friendship and love.


He’s the big badass brother.


He may be a badass, but his actions are actually because of love. All he does, every person he’s killed, he believes that it’s all for love. His character is actually more deeper and complex than we think!


He can do this really awesome eye thing.


Damon’s a good dancer.


He makes the show more alive!


He has tons of different and unique ‘Damon faces’.


One last thing. Take a look at this picture.


I think Damon is waaay more awesome than Edward Cullen. He's got style, he doesn't sparkle in the sun, he's got this eye thing, and loooads more. DAMON FTW!


That’s all for now! Byebye!

Stefan: What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?

Damon: It’s risking another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead. We… kissed.

Stefan: What do you mean you kissed?

Damon: Well, you know… when two lips pucker and they go *make kissing noises*


Damon: I’ve got a better idea.

Elena: What’s that?

Damon: I’m just gonna ignore the bitch.

Stefan: Yeah… then what?

Damon: Stake her, rip her head off… something poetic.


Damon: Believe it or not, Stefan. Some girls just don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks... my style... and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.


PS: The GIFs and pictures are not mine

2 comments:

  1. damon salvatore é um gostoso magina ele nu deve sa mais gostoso sem rouba nenhuma se alguem sabe um site para eu ve ele nu posta nos comentario

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love him thanks for putting these pics

    ReplyDelete