Sunday, July 4, 2010

My target for Sec3

In life, targets may play a very big role. They always bring us up when we're down. So I decided to set a target for this year. And since my parents (and I) have high hopes of me.. I'm gonna set a pretty high target this year (considering that I've just joined the school for 1 month; which means I need to catch up on most of the subjects).


Additional Mathematics: A1
Elementary Mathematics: A1


I've only decided on those two subjects. I'm not quite sure about the others.. English.. Hmm I'm not really strong in that. Malay? I still need to get used to the language. Physics? Hmm I was quite good in my last school, but it's kinda harder here. Chemistry? I barely know anything. I did learn Chemistry in my previous school, but that was just little. But actually, I'm quite motivated in this subject, thanks to Mrs Lim. She keeps saying that I have talent in this subject, and she even put me in the advanced acer group. I think she kinda trusts me. Well then, I'd better not let her down.

For SS? It's hard. There's this SBQ thingy, and there's also the SEQ thingy, blablabla. I didn't have SS in my previous school. And I think it's hard. Geography? Hmm dunno.

So.. you see.. Things aren't easy for me. The situation is not something you would want to be in. Trust me, it's not fun. I have to live away from my family.. But on the other hand.. This new life does teach me something. It gives me experience. And anyway, how are you supposed to to grow if you never go out of your comfort zone? I am both grateful and sad that I get this opportunity to live in Singapore. But I'll always try to do my best, where ever I am. Not just for the sake of my self, but I also want to make my parents happy. Every parent would love to see their child be successful right?

So... All I'd like to say is... Thanks God, for all the things you've given to me. I hope I will continue to learn from my mistakes and do better in the future. Aamiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment