Saturday, July 3, 2010

So here I am.. In Singapore.. Living a whole new life.

Hey all! I haven't been posting for a very long time, and now that I'm here.. I think I'm gonna write a bit about my holiday.

Well.. I didn't really have much fun, I had to go to school (because I have 2 schools), and I also had tuitions. Not much of a holiday huh? Yeah I know -_-"

FAREWELL TRIP TO SUKABUMI

As it was our last year together.. We decided to go to Sukabumi together, one night one day. It was totally fun! Some of the parents came, and we also invited some of the teachers. Oh yeah, wait. One of our members were missing.. Diandra didn't come to the farewell party :( she couldn't come because on that day, she was going to have her school application test.. So, there were a total of 19 students there, but it was still fun. Geez, I really miss Darwin :'( I miss all the fun we had together :'(


THIRD REICH GRADUATION DAY

Graduation day! THIRD REICH GRADUATED 100%! Yeaay! Cheers for THIRD REICH! Go THIRD REICH!


TAMAN SAFARI INDONESIA INDAH

Besides that.. I also went to Taman Safari Indonesia Indah, with my famiy, my grandparents, and my grandma's sister.


There was a very interesting incident in Taman Safari.. I was going to take a photo with a baby leopard (on my own), but then, when I moved my hand (I was going to stroke him), he opened his mouth and tried to bite me! WOW! It nearly did. I was so grateful that he didn't. In the end, I did take a photo with the leopard, but with my dad..

PULAU SERIBU WITH SOEKOTJO FAMILY

On 19th June, we went to Pulau Tidung with my extended family. We were supposed to do a lot of snorkeling there.. But we didn't get a nice place for that, and the weather wasn't really good. So I guess.. We were just unlucky that time.


(This picture was at Muara Angke, the starting point)

Hmm... I guess those are the only major things I did... The rest was all about computer, school, and tuitions. Geez, what a boring holiday -_-" But nevermind, those tuitions will pay off in my studies!

So.. Here I am. I'm in Singapore now. It's been a week. My mom and dad already went home. I won't see my mother until 3 more weeks. Wow, that's quite a long time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment