Sunday, September 26, 2010

Alone in This World

Hey fellas. The kids from SMAN 1 Purwakarta have finished their tour, and have gone back to Indonesia *sobs*. When they were here, to tell you the truth… I felt happier. Yeah, really. I live on my own, in a foreign country. Suddenly, some friends from my country paid a visit to where I live. And *poof*! I got a mood boost. It just felt that… I wasn’t alone in this world. It felt like I had someone who shared the same difficulties as me. I just felt happier with their presence. Well, yeah. I’m homesick.

And it’s only been 2 weeks. I think I need to make a change, make more friends.

Anyway, I’m doing quite well on my academics :]. I guess my efforts weren’t wasted at all!

Now, the next challenge is nearing.

COUNTDOWN: 8 more days to FINAL EXAM 2010.

Gosh, I really need to catch up! My goal for the Final Exam…

  • A MATHS: A1
  • E MATHS: A1
  • PHYSICS: A1
  • CHEMISTRY: A1
  • ENGLISH: B3
  • MALAY: A2
  • COMBINED HUMANITIES: A1

Some people see things as they are and ask why. Other dream things that never were and ask why not. What your mind can conceive and believe. It Can Achieve.

It’s better to set high goals and chase ‘em, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment