Sunday, September 12, 2010

September Holidays, Day 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (7th - 12th September 2010)

Day 4

In the morning I went to school for the Geography presentation. I think it went quite well :| Well, I hope it did. I realised that quite a lot of students were at school (for a holiday). I inferred that probably it was normal that during the 1 week break, the students had to come to school for ACERs or tests. Well… That’s weird. And I don’t really like it.

If I’m not mistaken, after that I went to the library for awhile. And then… Hmm I forgot :/

Day 5

In Wednesday I went to school at the usual time I usually come to school during the weekdays (was the sentence too long?); which is 06.06 AM. Very early? Well, yeah. I don’t have a private car or anything, and my house is quite far from school. But I like this condo, because it’s located in the centre of Singapore so it’s quite convenient. Anyway, the Oral was… Hmmm. I’m not really confident about this one. I’m not really the spontaneous type that can talk at 100 kilometres per hour, I’m more of the shy type of person. So it was kinda hard for me. I hope I did well. I think I should practice on talking more. Haha.

After I finished the test, I was quite relieved because I didn’t have to come to school anymore! (At least for the September holiday.) And, I was also really elated because the next day I’m gonna go to Jogjaaa….! YEAH! When I arrived home, I finished my SS homework (which took me around 4 hours to do!), and completed all the other homeworks that I haven’t done.

Day 6

You wouldn’t guess what I did that day. When I woke up, it took me a while to realise that I was going to Jogja that day. But at last, I realised, and then I sat on my bed and punched my fists upwards and said “YES! Hari ini ke Jogja!” [Translate: YEAH! I’m going to Jogja today!]. I was really, really, super duper, extremely happy.

I prepared my bags, checked that everything was prepared, and then I withdrawed some money from the ATM, just to make sure that I have enough money, in case I need to pay anything. And then at 9 I went off to Changi. The plane arrived at Jogja a bit late, and it became even longer because I was one of the last in the immigration queue -_-. But still, I was very happy that I finally met my family!

After that, we went to Krangkungan and Turonggo to meet my grandparents, and not long after that I went to XXI to watch Merah Putih II: Darah Garuda! The film was awesome (at least for an Indonesian production). I loved it :D

Day 7

HARI RAYA IDUL FITRI! I’d like to apologise to everyone for all the mistakes I’ve made. May all of you have a blissful year to come. In the morning we did the usual Idul Fitri routines. In the afternoon, I went to Hotel Griya Persada with Soekotjo family. We had games.. And in the evening we sang songs together hehe. It was fun :D

Day 8

In the morning… Mummy realised that she forgot to bring her passport! T_T Which means that she can’t come with me to Singapore. T_T. Mum… You shouldn’t have been so carelss -_-. But well… What can I do? I guess this is just one of the challenges I’ll have to face. But anyway… Let’s change the topic.

In the morning we went for a morning stroll, and into a dry river. -_-. It’s the dry season, so the river was dry. After that, we went swimming. It was awfully cold, so I think I only spent, like, 15 minutes in the pool haha. Anyway.. After that we packed our belongings and checked out, and went to visit some recreational places. One of the was the ‘____’ Arts and Culture Museum. I forgot the name hehehe. But the museum was awesome. It told the story of the Mataram kingdom.

After that we went home. In the evening, me, Mummy and Dady went to Galeria to get me some new clothes :D. Clothes are way cheaper in Indonesia than in Singapore. After that, we went to Turonggo and I said goodbye to everyone before leaving. God, I’m sad :’(

Then we went to Krangkungan. I packed my things, and then slept.

Day 9

In the morning I went to the airport. :’( :’( I’m really sad :’( :’(. In my mind, I was saying to myself, “Gosh, I’m really gonna miss this.” And I know I did. :’(

When I arrived at home.. I just realised that there was a Chemistry homework that I haven’t done, so I completed that.

Now, I’m having a chat with Dady on Yahoo! Messenger. I love my family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment