Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Holidays, Day 1 (4th September 2010)

Yesterday… Was the day.. That I’m supposed to go home. But of course I didn’t because my flight was rescheduled to the 9th of September. Because of those stupid exams!!! GAH. On Tuesday I’ve got a geography group presentation, and on Wednesday I’ve got an English Oral Examination. I was planning to reschedule the tests.. But since the Geography work is a group presentation, I’m not sure whether my friends will like it if I reschedule it… So I didn’t. Hm :(

Well, anyway… I can’t stay mad all day. So.. I tried to do something fun to get my mind off it. Yesterday morning.. I finished my geography assignment! Yeay! One homework done, 6 to go.. Yeah, right. In the afternoon, I went to the Toa Payoh Public Library and made a membership card, and I borrowed 3 books; “Weird”, “Oh. My. Gods.” and “Imaginary Enemy”. Then, after that I went to Popular and bought watercolor pencils, painting brushes, and a pen. I also bought plastic cups (for painting; for the water… You know right?) and a jelly for breakfasting :D.

I got pretty bored after that… :( And I was jealous with my brother and sister because I wanted to be in Jogja too! :( But I can’t. Hmph. Well, I hope Steve Jobs is right. He said that we might not see how the dots connect now, but it will all seem clear in 10 or 20 years. The “dots” refer to the things that happen in our life, mostly the hard things I guess. ‘Cause that’s what I’m experiencing now. I live in a foreign country on my own… Great experience, but you’ve got to give a lot for it, too. But I’m pretty grateful that I got this opportunity.. I’m sure it will come in handy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment