Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day!

Happy Teacher’s Day everyone! I’d just like to say thanks to all my teachers for everything you’ve taught me and for all the support and guidance. I wouldn’t have been here if it weren’t for you all. Thanks a lot.


Thanks to Mrs ….. , my 1st grade teacher. (I’m really, terribly sorry. I’m sorry, I forgot your name :()
Thanks to Mrs Wakeling, my 2nd grade teacher.
Thanks to Bu Endah and the assistant teacher (I’m sorry, I forgot your name :()my 3rd grade teacher.
Thanks to Pak Dadan, my 4th grade teacher.
Thanks to a lot of teachers (because the teachers were changing, and… I forgot their names :(, but I remember we called one of them Sensei), my 5th grade teachers.
Thanks to Bu Rahma, my 6th grade teacher.

Thanks to Mr Awit, my 7th grade teacher.
Thanks to Ms Resti, my 8th grade teacher.
Thanks to Mrs Winasti, my 9th grade teacher.

Thanks to Mr Beng and Mr Chong, my Sec 3 teachers.

I would also like to thank every single teacher that have taught me. Every subject teacher. Thanks a lot! And I miss my teachers in Global Mandiri too! :( I miss THIRDREICH.

No comments:

Post a Comment