Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Holidays, Day 3 (6th September 2010)

This day wasn’t much of a holiday. Why? Because I had to go to school. Well, not school actually, but to Koufu, a food store near my school. And I was wearing my school uniform, because I was actually planning to go to school, but the plan changed. Anyway, I went there to discuss about the geography presentation (that we need to present on 7th September) with my friends. It only took 30 minutes. And… Guess what? It takes 1 hour to get to school. So I wasted 2 hours only to discuss 30 minutes with my friends. Gahh. But well, never mind. It’s not good either staying at home. I need to go out once in a while.

In the morning, I finished my chemistry homework and tried to do some social studies. It was hard o.o

I guess that’s all to tell. Not really interesting. It was a boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment